5th Annual Customer Experience Management in Telecoms
Usman Ghani (January 27, 2016)
The 5th Annual Customer Experience Management in Telecoms, taking place from 10-13 April 2016 in Dubai, UAE, will showcase results-driven case studies from your peers in the telecoms industry.
The 2016 programme will feature fierce panel debates, international and cross industry case studies, CEM awards ceremony and more dedicated interactive sessions!
The confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Haitham Kharusi, Vice President of Consumer Unit, Omantel
- Diane Magers, Office of the Customer, AT&T Business Services
- Hany Mokhtar, Director of Customer Experience, Zain KSA
- Hany Moneim, Head of Service Assurance – Consumer, Vodafone Egypt
- Nisreen N. Abu Hadba, Customer Experience & Quality Director, Orange Jordan
- Ahmed Nour, Head of Sales Transformation, Vodafone Qatar
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of this meeting attended by more than 100 CEM experts and C-level executives from operators in the region who are seeking to stand out from fierce competition by taking their customer experience to the next level.
Download the full programme here: http://bit.ly/1JUdebG