Your privacy is important to CustomerService.ae. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CustomerService.ae collects, and the ways in which CustomerService.ae uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CustomerService.ae may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including which pages you visit, how long you stay on a particular page, where on the internet you came from, your IP address, which country you are accessing this website from, etc.);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, your company name, your designation, your website, your website traffic, etc.);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to CustomerService.ae.
Using personal information
CustomerService.ae may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where CustomerService.ae discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CustomerService.ae may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CustomerService.ae will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CustomerService.ae will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
CustomerService.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
You may mail us you concerns at the following address:
G14, Ground Floor, Dubai Gate 1, Plot No. PH2-Q2, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You can contact CustomerService.ae by email firstname.lastname@example.org