With digital platforms increasingly becoming the preferred method for communication in the Middle East, telecom operators in the region have already started to invest heavily in advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning to understand more about their customers and offer innovative products.
To learn more about how to optimise this advanced technology to improve the experience for your customers, join the Customer Experience Management in Telecoms Forum. Now in its 7th edition, this event has been an integral meeting place for CEM leaders from Middle East’s leading telecom operators to learn how to deliver beyond customer expectations as well as increase the bottom line.
With an all-new speaker line-up, the 7th Annual CEM in Telecom Middle East Forum will showcase case studies about optimising next-generation technologies, harnessing the power of big data, and deriving the best metrics for measuring customer experience satisfaction.
• Souhail Haddaji, Vice President Products Development and Programs Management, du
• Humphrey Davis, Head of Online Care, Virgin Mobile
• David Artuñedo Guillén, CEO, OnLife Networks, Telefónica, Spain
• Sammy Tuffaha, Director of Solution Marketing Digital Payments & eCommerce, Etisalat
• Sushant Banga, General Manager, Insights & Quality, Vodafone India
• Eman Rifaat Ghobashi, Head of Customer Experience and Service Modelling, Vodafone Egypt
• Rim Dourai, Director Customer Experience and Process Management, du
CustomerService.ae is the media partner for this event.
Date: 6th – 8th May 2018
Venue: Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, UAE
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/2DBHpDY